background

Thursday, June 14, 2012

ULTIMATE CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE RECIPE - Fruit Smoothies

Photobucket
I am in LOVE with all of the smoothie recipes and yes, along with my other faithful helpers, I think I pinned almost every single one of the fruit smoothies so that I can make them all summer long starting Monday. My girls and I have vowed to drink one smoothie a day all summer long in replace of a meal (kinda trying to jump kick a healthy diet... let's see how long it lasts). Did you see all the Fruit Smoothies/Shakes? The combinations are endless and I am in love with SO many of them.

I am excited today to announce the winner, voted on by you the readers and bloggers. This is our tenth month of the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE; and it just keeps getting better and better! If you missed the post or if you are new here make sure you go back and check them out... we have 68 TOTALLY WONDERFUL Fruit Smoothies from the challenge last week!

The Ultimate Recipe is chosen from the blog that received the most traffic/most clicks from the linky party. Did you know that our little challenge received over 21,978 hits in one week. You guys are AMAZING! That's so wonderful and many bloggers who participate say that their challenge recipes are their most popular posts. If you want more details about this challenge or joining this challenge for next month read all about it here. Next month we will be baking and blogging about the ULTIMATE FRIED CHICKEN. Please come join us!

Now, let's announce the June WINNER of the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE. We had a CLOSE tie.. and I am so honored that my recipe the Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie was the top recipe again this month. But I wanted to highlight the second place recipe instead.... so here it is! A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE to.....

The Ultimate FRUIT SMOOTHIE Recipe

Thank you, Melissa's Cuisine for finding this recipe over at The Royal Cook. We'd like to thank you for sharing your recipe with the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE. You deserve a big round of applause and you are entitled to the ULTIMATE CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE BUTTON, please feel free to grab it below if you wish and post it proudly on your blog.

Photobucket


Also a BIG THANK YOU to the bloggers below who participated in the challenge!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...