background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TOP PICKS: 30 Minute Meals

I am on vacation.. but wanted to take a minute to pick out my favorite recipe and to feature someone for getting the MOST CLICKS on THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS last week! I hope you enjoy the winners!

Each week I will be sharing with you the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #34

my TOP PICK... we don't eat chicken much either, but i think my family would like this...
Crunchy Cheddar Chicken
from Sweet Flours

the most "clicked on" recipe (which is too funny, that this recipe or a variation of has
now be featured three times on my blog, so it must be good)
from nothing but country
Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come to in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us! THANK YOU AGAIN!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...