background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

LOVE a Linky Party!!!

Just a little note to talk about my love and I am sure YOUR LOVE too.... it's called a Linky Party!

Yes, as a new blogger (still less then a year old) the first and foremost thing I got involved with is Linky Parties! And I am still loving them today!!! They have helped me meet other bloggers very quickly, helped me form all kinds of casual friendships around the globe and shown me SO many more recipes and bloggers that otherwise I may have never found.

I even created my own linky party THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS with two other bloggers. It begins every Monday and is open for an entire week, and is THEME specific. We are in our 35th week and loving every minute of it! The recipes that are linked up every week are absolutly amazing! (It just means now I get to cook more.. because I want to TRY all of recipes that get linked up) We have amazing themes and you can see past & upcoming themes here, click on the THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS TAB.

Here is a link to my linky party, we offer a SPECIFIC theme and love it because it's nice to go to the Linky Party and find a ton of recipes with the same theme, like this week it is "PICNIC Recipes", last week was "30 MINUTE MEALS" and next week is everything "RED, WHITE & BLUE".


I would also like to invite you over to my BLOG HOP FOR LINKY PARTIES (it is a TAB along the top of my blog). I began this Blog Hop a few months ago in hopes to create an easy and fun place for "FOOD LOVERS" to go to search out FOOD Linky Parties. This will let you know which parties are happening on which days and if you find a linky party out there that I don't have on the list, feel free to add it. The FUN FUN thing about a BLOG HOP is that it is open to anyone and everyone.... and YOU TOO can add the codes to your own blog, so that you and your readers will have access to all the LINKY PARTIES too! This is an awesome thing for everyone! 

This is a BLOG HOP for Linky Parties (NOT RECIPES)!
feel free to grab the codes (below each day) and add the party to your own blog

If you do not see your own "linky party", please add it!
PLEASE ADD YOUR PARTY TO THE CORRECT DAY! thanks :-)
(ONLY food, cooking, baking, and recipe Linky Parties)

Below is all of the individual days.. each day has there own BLOG HOP CODE, so if you'd like to recreate this on your own blog in a TAB... or a POST you may do so at anytime! (feel free to contact me if you have questions or problems setting it up)

MONDAY LINKY PARTIES
TUESDAY LINKY PARTIES
WEDNESDAY LINKY PARTIES
THURSDAY LINKY PARTIES
FRIDAY LINKY PARTIES
SATURDAY LINKY PARTIES
SUNDAY LINKY PARTIES
OTHER LINKY PARTIES

This is a BLOG HOP for Linky Parties!
feel free to grab the codes (below each day) and add the party to your own blog

If you do not see your own "linky party", please add it!
(ONLY food, cooking, baking, and recipe Linky Parties)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...