background

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bunny Rabbit Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich

We couldn't let a holiday pass without making OUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
I am sure we've all seen these delicious looking Bunny Rabbits in all the Nestle Toll-House ads and I just had to try them out for myself! (I am NOT the best decorator, but I just keep trying) My girls and their friends devoured this cookie like no-other (it still tastes great), I ONLY made one Bunny Rabbit (and split with 6 teenagers, it didn't go very far)!
I used the Vanilla Marshmallow Frosting (tinted pink) and it was perfect! And since I only made ONE Bunny Rabbit Cookie, I made the rest into cute pink Chocolate Chip sandwich cookies, just frost and stick together! Easy Peasy!!!

6 comments :

  1. Your blog is terrific! Thanks for finding me and I love your darling bunny cookies. Happy Easter from your newest follower and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come link this one up at my party too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable--instant smile makers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandsons would go nuts over these!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good, happy easter! your cookies sounds really great, thanks for sharing! btw, i am your newest follower, hope you can follow me back! thank you and have a great week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...