background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Meal Planning (12-05-10)

Click here to see previous week's Family Meal Planning!


Thanksgiving is OVER.. and now Christmas season is beginning. I wanted to re-cap my Thanksgiving menu with all of you and I will be posting these receipes (over the next few weeks). These recipes will all work great for your Christmas Holiday Dinners too. (and yes if it's marked off, that means it was NOT a repeat recipe and therefore will not be making it to my blog)

Deviled Eggs

Spinach Artichoke Casserole

Turkey Apples & Butter

Sausage & Cranberry Stuffing

Sweet Potatoes & Apples

Homemade Macaroni & Cheese (made Pioneer Womens, BUT family perfers our recipe)

Smashed Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Green Bean Casserole

Grandma's Homemade Rolls

White Chocolate Layer Cake

Pumpkin Cranberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Thanksgiving Day Turkey Treat

Can you believe it's December? AHHHHH, where did the year go? I always feel like this, like the year just flew by and I am wondering where it went. My twin daughters turned 17 this year and I am cherishing every moment and just am in amazement that they will be turning 18 next year and then going off to college, so soon! Well, let's just plan on this week's menu instead of planning my daughters' entire future! (thanks for listening) :-)

We have been collecting recipes for 5 weeks now with THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS and we have an amazing on-line recipe collection of some great themes. We like to have themes each week on our linky, so that if ever in the future you need a specific recipe, this will be an easy reference for all.

Crock-Pot Recipes (lots of recipes for those all day shopping sprees)
Thanksgiving Dinner & Side Dishes (these will work for other holidays too)
Thanksgiving Cookies & Treats (this may work for other holidays too)
Pumpkin Recipes (pumpkin recipes are perfect for this season)

Here my PLAN for this week of Family Meal Planning...my mother-in-law is in town for a month which I am so grateful for and I know she will be helping me making some of my husbands favorite things.

Check back at the end of the week and we will link the actual recipe!
(not all recipes will become reality so if there is not a link, we haven't made it yet)

Grandma's Fried Chicken
Pumpkin Oatmeal
Blueberry Muffin Tops
Crunch-Berry Pancakes
Beef Stew




Also don't forget to link up with us

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...